Friday 6 December 2013

My final images- self evaluation...




These are my final images for a contemporary Elizabethan image, a close up, profile and shoulder length shot. Im really please with the outcome and i feel it worked really well. I really like the texture and shape created in my hair and i think my design was really well suited to my hair and what i could do with it. I feel the headpiece i used added interest and was inspired by the sorts of extravagant and over the top pieces the Elizabethans were seen to wear. This is what made me add such an over the top pieced, i also liked how it added height which was what i was after. However i like how the head piece was a far more contemporary take. 
I feel as though this could have been improved however. I think the shape should have sat more on top of my head rather than towards the back i think it works in the profile image however in the other 2 that are more head on pictures i don't really like the shape its creating i had envisioned something to sit higher on top of the head, i feel in the first 2 images it looks more like its slumped and you can't really get a feel for the shape. Although i do like how the fishtail plait added further interest and contemporary quirks.

No comments:

Post a Comment