Tuesday 3 December 2013

Hair studio- Practical- week 9- Timed assessment group A...

This week we had our first part of the final assessment. I had to create my partners hair design (see week 8). Here are the images of the final outcome:



















I felt really comfortable creating Becky’s design because i feel she provided me with enough information and time to practise the style several times before the timed assessment, therefore when i went into the assessment and created her final look i felt at ease doing so.

Then in the practical session a few days after this my partner then had to create my hair style on me as her practise for the second part of the times assessment. Here are some images of that:
















I feel as though Becky managed to grasp the concept of my idea, however this time when she practised the style it fell much more on the side of the head and we decided that it looked better much more upright and on top of the head and i made sure she felt comfortable enough with the design before i made it final.

No comments:

Post a Comment