Friday 6 December 2013

Final images- my partners design...



I feel that i managed to create my partners design really well, i felt confident in what i was doing and i managed to handle the timings well giving myself enough time to add finishing touched, i feel as though i could have added more defined curls into the side of her hair that was voluminous and messy, however she did inform me after the assessment that she was really pleased with the outcome. i think her look works really well and comes across even better in the pictures. I felt as though i was given enough time to prepare myself and be confident in my application of her hairstyle. The design suited her hair well, although she has thin hair once i had backcomb the curls to add lots more volume i was able to create the shape she desired. 
I feel as though i kept my station nice and tidy throughout the assessment and everything was easily accessible to me throughout my application of her hair design. I was really pleased with my application and the outcome of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment