Tuesday 3 December 2013

Hair studio- Practical- week 8- Practising my partners design...

Equipment:
Hair rat
Hair grips
Small barell curling wand
Hair mousse
Sectioning clips
Hair rat (made from tights and wadding)
Headjog 204 metal pinned comb


During week 8 i practised my partner Becky’s Elizabethan inspired hair design and timed myself doing so. Using pre-curled hair i managed to completed her desired style in 8 mins. Therefore i decided that alongside the pressure of the timed assessment and leaving room for error i should save myself a minimum of 20 mins to complete the hair during my times assessment. However if i was to curl the hair during the timed assessment it would be best that i used the full 45 mins.



















To complete Becky’s desired hair style i began by curling her hair (see week 5)

I then went on to scrape all her hair to one side of her head. ensuring one side was completed slicked back. I then used a hair rat and rolled it into the hair ensuring i rolled towards her face, and then secured.( See week 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment