Wednesday 27 November 2013

Development of my final design...



For my final design i really want to create a big shape on top of my head using a hair rat underneath to help keep it stable. Because i have long hair that very thick i wanted to really use this to my ability. I really like the idea of crimping the hair to add texture, i then want to create the shape you can see in the first image. i think this is a contemporary twist on the classic heart shape itself, however it is still very Elizabethan. I like how it sits on top of the head but slightly slanted, i like the looseness of the hair and i think this also adds a further contemporary edge and is inspired by beachy bohemian hair which is very modern.




These following 3 images are me experimenting with what to do with the bottom half of my hair as i only needed to use the top half of my hair and this was more than enough to create the shape and height that i wanted. Therefore i experimented with what i could do with the bottom half to add further contemporary influences.



No comments:

Post a Comment