Wednesday 27 November 2013

Presentation feedback...

After my presentation myself and Seema spoke about my design in which we both decided we liked the idea of. I asked for peoples opinions on what they thought would suit best in terms of adding a plain or leaving some hair down and straight and with there help i chose to go with the fishtail plait. We found that my strengths my hair itself, due to there being do much of it, i was given many different options as to what i could do with it, which is what lead me to my final design in the first place. My weakness is that i could have experimented even further than i already had although it appeared that Seema was happy with what i had explored.

As for my presentation i finished at exactly 5 mins, and although i managed to say everything i wanted to i think i could have maybe cut a little out and spoke a little slower this could have been achieved by having less text, i feel as though i was confident in my presentation and was able to speak and engage everyone within the room well, and everyone seemed to be paying attention and interested in what i was saying.


Over all i felt the presentation went well and i felt far more confident than i thought i would have done.
I feel as though i have learnt and gained from the experience skills on how to properly present to a group of people ensuring they have confidence in you and how to come across as relaxed rather than panicky, i feel that although i was nervous at first it was a very good and valuable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment