Wednesday 13 November 2013

Different textures...




In these images i was experimenting with different texture that i could use for my final design. 

The first was to keep my hair straight and this is the most contemporary of them all, Although i liked this i just didn't feel it created the look i was after it was still missing something and it would have made it far harder for my partner to have got my hair into the shape i wanted (see image 2) because it would have been far slipperier and could have effect her timings during the timed assessment. 

The second image is using crimped hair and combing it out to make the hair far bigger. This is my favourite texture of the 3 and i feel it worked really well, it held itself in the correct position and it made it far easier for my partner to produce the look and manipulate my hair into the correct shape.

In the third image i curled my hair and put it up, however due to the heaviness of my hair when i attempted to curl it, my hair would only hold from the mid to bottom sections and stayed straight or immediately dropped out of the root and top area of my hair, and so to create texture my partner would have had to double my hair back on itself to get the curled texture. This will make the application far more complex

I feel as though I'm going to choose the crimped option to add texture to my hair and this is whats going to hold itself well, be easily manipulated and make things far easier for my partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment